Countdown Star Support — Known Issues & Bugs
Known Issues & Bugs
- Apple Watch may display "No Events" after updating to 2.6.0 or 2.6.1. Resetting the events on Apple Watch is a temporary solution until a new update is released.
- Within Countdown Star, tap the Settings button (gear icon)
- Select Clear Events on Apple Watch and confirm by tapping the Clear Events button
- Add events again by editing them and turning on the Display on Apple Watch switch
Fixed in 2.6.1
- Text overlaps if the text size has been increased in the Accessibility Settings of iPhone or iPad.
- App may crash when deleting an event from the Event List.
Fixed in 2.6.0
- App may crash when deleting an event.
- Screenshot may be missing when sharing via Facebook.
- App may display "No Events" on Apple Watch.
Fixed in 2.5.1
- When selecting a Date for an event, the Date Picker is missing the Day option. This appears on iPhone 6, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s running iOS 9.
Fixed in 2.4.0
- Sharing a screenshot may not display the device's status bar.
- App may crash when selecting a time zone.
Fixed in 2.3.0
- The timer is not visible when positioned at the bottom. This occurs only on iPad in landscape mode.
- On iOS 8, the App Icon Badge does not function as intended.
Fixed in 2.2.1
- iOS 8 Issues
- The Date, Time and Timer Position pickers do not display while adding or editing an event on iPhone or iPod touch.
- Searching for certain timezones may cause the app to crash.
- The Favorite Event picker in Settings does not display on iPhone or iPod touch.
- The App Icon Badge number may be off by 1 day if the event time is not 12 AM. Opening the app temporarily corrects the number. However, it will revert to being off again the next day at 12 AM.
Fixed in 2.2.0
- Wallpaper may completely disappear from the app when updating to version 2.1.0 while running iOS 7.
- Badge App Icon count may display 1 after your favorite event has past.
Fixed in 2.1.0
- App may crash on iOS 7 when selecting or adding wallpaper.
Fixed in 1.1.0
- When adding or editing a favorite event, the Date and Time pickers use the United States region format instead of the region format selected under Settings > General > International.